Liliana N. Molina, MBA, CFP®
(703) 748.1372 FAX
For more than 18 years, Lili has provided her clients with the support they need to identify their goals and develop sound plans for their financial future.
She believes success should be measured not just by your financial well-being, but by how confident you feel about your future. Her mission is to help clients reach their financial goals through a relationship based on personalized, knowledgeable advice. This focus is designed to help clients reach their goals, giving them greater peace of mind. She assists her clients in maintaining their financial focus so they can achieve the goals that are most important to them and their families, both now and in the future.
Area of Focus
Investment Advice, Retirement Planning Strategies, Estate Planning Strategies, Asset Allocation, Employee Stock Options, Risk Management and Financial Planning.
- MBA, George Washington University
- Certificate of Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- Institute of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- FINRA(formerly NASD) Securities Licensed – 7 Securities License, 63 State License, 65 Registered Investment Advisor
- Tahirih Justice Center – Pro Bono work with immigrant women and girls seeking justice in the United States from gender based violence.
- Member – Financial Planning Association
Lili lives in McLean Virginia with her husband, Stefan, their son Ethan and family mascot, Bruiser, English Bulldog.
Licensed and registered to conduct business in VA, MD and DC.
Based on licenses and registrations I hold, I may also conduct certain business in CA, OR, FL, MO, NC, NY, PA, WV, NJ